More information about your rights can be found at http://knowyourprivacyrights.org
What we collect
We may collect the following personal information when you provide it to us:
- Name and contact data, such as first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data
- Account credentials, such as passwords and other security information for authentication and access
- User content, such as communications and files provided by you in relation to your use of the Services
- Device information, such as information about your device, such as IP address, location or provider
- Usage information and browsing history, such as, information about how you navigate within our Services, your browsing history and which elements of our Services you use the most
- Location data, for Services with location-enhanced features. If we need your consent to collect geo-location data, we will collect this separately
- Demographic information, such as, your country, and preferred language
- CCTV, if you visit us or attend a Quod event
If you do not want this information to be collected by us, please do not submit it.
What we do with the information we gather
We use personal information for a number of legitimate interests, including to provide and improve Services, administer our relationship with you and our business, for marketing and in order to exercise our rights and responsibilities. More detailed information about these legitimate interests is set out below.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services and offerings.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, relevant news and blogs or other information which we think you may find interesting and relevant to you using the email address which you have provided.
- To personalize your experience with our Services. We may retain your browsing and usage information to make your searches within our Services more relevant and use those insights to target advertising to you online
- to contact you in relation to, and conduct, surveys or polls you choose to take part in and to analyze the data collected for market research purposes
- To improve the overall experience of using Quod’s services or website by checking details of visits including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- To meet our internal and external audit requirements, including our information security obligations (and if your employer or our subscriber provides for your access to our Services, to meet their internal and external audit requirements)
- To enforce our terms and conditions
- To protect our rights, privacy, safety, networks, systems and property, or those of other persons
- For the prevention, detection or investigation of a crime or other breach of law or requirement, loss prevention or fraud
- To comply with requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities, including where they are outside your country of residence
- In order to exercise our rights, and to defend ourselves from claims and to comply with laws and regulations that apply to us or third parties with whom we work
Quod Financial may have potential liability in cases of onward transfer of your personal information to third parties, and may be required to disclose your personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including meeting national security or law enforcement requirements.
Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we’ll only keep it for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
If you have signed up to receive email communications from Quod Financial, you will continue to receive these until you actively unsubscribe.
At the end of that retention period, your data will either be deleted completely or anonymised, for example by aggregation with other data so that it can be used in a non-identifiable way for statistical analysis and business planning.
You have the right to access your personal information and to request that Quod limit its use or disclosure of, change, delete or correct your data at any time. Should you wish to do so, please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond within a reasonable timeframe.
Where we send marketing emails, we provide unsubscribe options for your use within our emails. To update your email marketing preferences, please visit the applicable email preference centre, a link to which will normally be included in emails you receive from us.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
More information about cookies can be found here https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
We use various third-party resources on our websites in order to improve the overall experience of using them. They are as follows:
Google Analytics: The Google Analytics data privacy and security page is here.
Quod’s website may also offer you the ability to interact with social plugins from social media sites such as Linkedin (linkedin.com). Those social media sites may receive data when you visit a website that contains plugins. In some cases, we may know that you clicked on a social plugin such as a LinkedIn Like button, or receive other information from the social media sites.
As with linked sites, we have no control over the information that is collected, stored, or used by social network plugins. For further information please refer to the relevant social media site.
How to contact us
If you have any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions in relation to data protection or this statement, or any other concerns about the way in which we process information about you, please contact our Team at Quod Financial, 45 Moorfields, Moorgate, Finsbury, London EC2Y 9AE.