- 1 Version
- 98 Download
- 401 KB File Size
- 1 File Count
- 24th January 2019 Create Date
- 17th February 2020 Last Updated
A multi-asset market-making solution
The client, an international bank with sizeable brokerage and market-making entities, wanted to revamp its market-making
for derivatives & ETFs, with the following objectives:
- To build a new ETF market making platform.
- To build a new derivatives market making for both the options and equities.
- To consolidate 3 vendors to one.
The Quod Financial solution is based on:
- Quod Financial Adaptive Smart Order Router (ASOR) for the equities business liquidity management.
- Quod Financial Adaptive Execution Platform (AEP) for, (1) Pre-trade risk management, (2) Order Management (OMS) for advanced program trading (list trading for ETFs) and quote management, (3) Quod APIs for writing in-house algorithms.