Your complete TCA provider
Pre-trade and Post-trade analysis
Quod Financial's Transaction Cost Analysis (TCA) solution, known as AEP (Analytical Execution Performance), offers both post-trade and instantly exploitable pre-trade analysis of executions. This powerful tool provides comprehensive analysis and insights for clients, traders, and quants, allowing them to assess execution performance, identify areas for improvement, and make informed decisions to optimize trading strategies.
Accurate Data Capture
AEP TCA/Analytics effectively handles the complexity of big data, providing near or real-time insights for actionable decisions. With its powerful dashboard, it offers the best tool for monitoring overall trading activities and gaining a comprehensive understanding of every single order execution. The dashboard provides valuable information and visualizations that enable users to track and analyze trading performance efficiently.
Order by Order
- Our platform offers a descriptive and comprehensive audit trail of the order lifecycle, presented in plain English.
- It provides a detailed, step-by-step breakdown of the decision-making process, along with the context of each decision, including relevant market snapshots.
- We attach relevant benchmarks such as Slippage, Calculated VWAP (Volume-Weighted Average Price), and Spread-capture to assess and determine the execution performance. These benchmarks allow for a thorough evaluation of the order execution against industry-standard metrics, aiding in performance analysis and optimization.
- Venue latency
- Venue hit ratio
- Rejection rate
- Spread / Spread capture
- Broker algorithm performance monitoring
- Venue toxicity
TCA / Best Execution Report
TCA / Best execution and Benchmarking are critical for regulatory reporting. Quod AEP uniquely provides the intelligence to immediately use analysis for real-time trading, as well as viewing overall execution performance.
- Receive benchmarks and 3rd party reference data.
- Seamlessly integrate external and 3rd party information, both to provide report benchmarks and also to export TCA data to other providers.
- Our persistent data store has full access to data via ITK, FIX, and API.