- 1 Version
- 124 Download
- 420 KB File Size
- 1 File Count
- 24th January 2019 Create Date
- 17th November 2022 Last Updated
By submitting your details, you are agreeing to receive communications about Quod Financial resources, events, products or services. For more information on how we collect and use your data please refer to our privacy statement
The client, an international large agency brokerage firm, wanted to revamp its execution services with the following objectives:
- To build a set of flexible liquidity seeking smart order routing algorithms for dark venues (broker and exchange dark pools)
and lit markets across European equities markets.
- To provide MiFID Best Execution reporting and Transaction Cost Analysis.
- To connect to 20+ brokers and dark pools and 10+ European exchan ges and MTFs.
The SaaS solution is based on:
- Quod Financial Adaptive Smart Order Routing (ASOR) using aLit and Dark set of algorithms and Best Execution reporting
- together with Transaction Cost Analysis (TCA).
- Quod Financial Adaptive Execution Platform (AEP) - QuodNET for the dark and lit Connectivity.