Quod Financial’s AEP includes:
- Multi-asset Pre-trade Risk Management, to have a global view of client risk.
- Order and Quote Management, bringing all the trading tools and processes under one unique roof.
- Algorithmic Engine, to use or build trading and execution strategies.
- Matching Engine, allowing you to manage internalisation of liquidity.
- Set of Front-Ends to monitor markets and order flow, submit orders and administer/manage the entire platform.
- Transaction Cost Analysis (TCA) and reporting, providing transparency of your execution performance, empowering you to take the right decision and to fulfil the stringent compliance rules.
- Client FIX connectivity, to connect to clients and counterparties.
- Connectivity to the markets, other ISVs and market data providers.
- Open APIs, to integrate with the platform, to contribute price / quotes and to code algorithms.
We provide everything you need to successfully implement electronic trading strategies, allowing you to keep the services you need, protect your investments, and enable the continuous growth of your business.
The core AEP is supplemented by asset-class or function-specific applications, which leverages the power of the platform.
Quod Financial’s application modules are:
Quod Financial Adaptive FX Trading Platform (AFX) is a fully functional, end-to-end solution for dynamically managing fragmented FX liquidity. Built on AEP, Quod Financial’s unique multi-asset class trading platform, the AFX provides sell-side organizations an out of the box solution with highly configurable modules tailored directly for consuming raw FX market data, achieving best execution, generating competitive client pricing and tailoring order execution to your clients’ needs. AFX enables you to achieve profitable execution margins in the face of heavy competition.
QF AEP includes the following features:
- Aggregation and Smart Order Routing of distinct market data formats (streaming prices, bank quotes, synthetic currency crosses)
- Automated multi-channel price spreading for spot, forwards, swaps, and NDFs, supporting ESP, RFS and RFQ
- Volatility price spread adjustments based on market activity and news updates
- Configurable rule-based exceptions and case management for client RFQ manual dealer intervention
- Custom client order types
- Automated client order hedging
- Internal liquidity engine for trading desk and client order flow
- Real-time and historic multi-dimensional position and P&L tracking
- Detailed execution decision audit trail
- Highly configurable, ergonomic front-end
- Fully supported, with in-house, managed service, and SaaS hosted deployment models