QF AEP supports a comprehensive set of business functions to manage a full trading and execution life cycle, including:
- Multi-asset Pre-Trade Risk Management, to have a global view of client risk.
- Order and Quote Management, bringing all the trading tools and processes under one roof.
- Algorithmic Engine, to use or build trading and execution strategies.
- Matching Engine, allowing you to manage internalisation of liquidity.
- Set of Front-Ends, to monitor markets and order flow, submit orders and administer/manage the entire platform.
- Transaction Cost Analysis (TCA) and reporting, providing transparency of your execution performance, empowering you to take the right decision and to fulfil the stringent compliance rules.
- Client FIX connectivity, to connect to clients and counterparties.
- Connectivity to markets, other ISVs and market data providers.
- Open APIs, to integrate with the platform, to contribute price / quotes and to code algorithms.
AEP is efficiently integrated with higher level applications, such as Smart Order Routing or Crossing, providing you with more complex and intelligent functions. Similar to all our other technologies, which are modular, AEP is designed to integrate with your existing systems. You can deploy the functionality you need now and scale out as your future business requirements change.